Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I miss blogging.

It's not like I don't have random things happening on a daily basis, giving me plenty to blog about. It's just that the days are a crazy whirlwind right now.

Every time I think I might take a moment to actually blog, something comes up and off we go again.

I guess the only real consolation is that Christmas eve is one week away (can you believe it?!?) and things might settle down then.

So, I offer my sincerest apologies for my hit and miss style lately. We are finishing up finals this week, working retail and trying to prepare everything for a family Christmas while battling medication reactions and other bizarre health thingies.

I am looking forward to the weekend (it's my one Saturday off in December) but we will be baking up a storm here.

I hope things are not as hectic with you. May you be blessed this day. (I'm reminding myself that I am grateful that I have a wonderful job and that even though it's finals week, that means school finishes up on Friday. We aren't even going to discuss grades.)

4 comments:

mom said...

{{{Karen}}} I think just about everyone has hit the hectic stage of the season. I can't believe we only have a week to go...I have a LOT to do in that week! Yikes!

Enjoy your baking storm :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Abbasgirl said...

Have a great day off on Saturday. I bet your children will be glad to have finals behind them.

Love, Annette

annie's eyes said...

I am right there with you, girl. As you might have imagined from my silence in blogland. I'm enjoying everything but I miss my blog friends, too. But reality hits, and the baking, the wrapping, the shopping must be done. So, break time from blog for a while, but I miss you! Love, Annette

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,