Friday, June 27, 2008

ABCs of Me

In case you haven't gotten enough random information from me here, let's play a game! Amy did this first and then Jessi did it so now it must be my turn!

A) Age-Um...do I have to answer this? Older than I ever thought I could be? 43. (Hopefully you can't see the small print.)
B) Burger of choice-I have to choose? Let's see, Fridays does a good burger with bacon and blue cheese. Corner Cafe's burgers are delicious. My husband makes a great burger too. You pick.
C) Car-Madame Blueberry or the snowball. Depends on who's parked in back.
D) Dog's name-which one? There's (in order of age, not size) Ivan, Polo, Wolfgang, Diego and Elwood. One day they will take over the world.
E) Essential item you use every day-you'd better hope I say deodorant. Or toothbrush. Or contacts. Especially if I am driving. Or leaving the house. Because I have horrible vision. 20/1200 or something ridiculous like that.
F) Favorite TV show-The Closer! I want to be Brenda Lee Johnson when I grow up. Sort of. And new episodes of the closer start in July! Woo Hoo!
G) Favorite Game to play-where did I put my keys, shoes, purse, book I was reading...I'm not so sure that it's a popular game but I play it a lot so I must like it.
H) Hometown-the place of my birth was Cincinnati but I currently reside in Lou-a-vul.
I) Instruments I play-well, in my lifetime I have played the flute, the piccolo and the piano. Not very well. But I have played.
J) Favorite Juice-depends. Some days it's grape, some days it's orange, some day's it's orange-pineapple. But it's never apple. ick.
K) Whose whatnots would I love to kick? I don't think I can answer that. For the most part, I am a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. There are very few whatnots that I want to kick. Except during the NCAA games. Then I get a little excited. But it's not because I want to do harm. I just want my team to win.
L) Last restaurant I ate at-might be Outback. Care to guess what I ate, if I ate at Outback?
M) Favorite Muppet-it's too bad Winnie the Pooh isn't a muppet. I do like Beaker. He seems like he might be blonde under all that orange hair.
N) Number of piercings-probably two. I've thought about more. Does that count? I've thought about tattoos too. Of course, I've thought about liposuction and spray tans and any number of things that I've never actually done. I have a very active imagination.
O) overnight hospital stays-yes. I've had those. You want to know when? Well, I'm old. So old that when they took out your tonsils, you got to stay overnight in the hospital. And I had my tonsils out twice. Because they grew back. I'm just special like that. So, back to overnight stays. I guess five. Maybe. I think I was thinking about getting pierced or something like that so I don't really remember.
P) People I was with today-I hope I don't forget anybody...Mary Jane, Molly, Chris, Todd, Diana, Jonathan, John, Josh, Jessi, Kelli, the lovely people at Meijer....
Q) What do I do in my quiet time-READ!
R) Biggest regret-all my regrets are big ones. Why have little regrets? Either you regret them or you don't. And I regret all my regrets. Seriously, probably being too self absorbed when I should have been loving on my babies. Because my babies grew up.
S) Status-I'm not sure what that means. I'm married. I'm over forty. I'm awake. I'm happy. Do any of these answer the question?
T) Time I woke up-which time? I guess I got up at 6:10 am. Because there's things to do, people!
U) What I consider unique-words that have the little j and little i together. Like jitter. or jill. because they look cool and don't happen very often.
V) Vegetables I love-Eggplant, fried okra (because who would eat okra if it's not fried?) green beans cooked in this casserole that my mom makes, fresh tomatoes from some body's garden.
W) Worst habit-my mouth. And let me just apologize now.
X) X-rays I have had-I don't know. On my back. On my hand. After THE car accident. On my head. (No, it's not empty. It just appears to be.)
Y) Yummy food I ate today-I'm not sure I ate anything yummy. Which is a tragedy if you think about it. I am planning on making a blackberry cobbler in a little bit. It should be yummy.
Z) Zodiac sign-Well, I don't believe in zodiac signs but apparently they believe in me. So, I am supposed to be a Libra. For what it's worth.

I hope you've enjoyed this little foray into my world. I've enjoyed bringing it to you. Now, if you decide to play along, let me know. I want to know what you think alphabetically.

3 comments:

Momala said...

Karen,

What a great meme! We have a lot in common, check out my ABC's at my blog!

Mindy

annette said...

I loved reading this and learned more about you--like not to serve apple juice when you visit some day. And I didn't know anyone else played "Find the keys" I mostly play that one for Mike, since my car just depends on my purse, keyless entry, so I play "where's my purse?" Great post. Love, Annette

Anonymous said...

Still considering the tattoo, maybe?

Take care.