1. My middle name is Louise.
2. I've always hated having the middle name Louise.
3. However, my father wanted to name me Louise, so Louise as a middle name isn't so bad.
4.I was a bald baby.
5. I stayed bald for a very long time. There are pictures of me at one years old with just enough hair to look like a kewpie doll. And that hair was strawberry blonde.
6. When I finally grew hair, it was platinum blonde. Sort of like now only some silly people refer to the platinum part as "white". Obviously, they need glasses.
7. I am 43. And a half. more than likely.
8. I have a husband and two children. I like them just fine.
9. We have five dogs. I'm not sure how or why we have five dogs. They range from very big to very small.
10. We have one cat. He is bigger than two of the dogs.
11. We have ten parrots. We are also insane. Notice I did not assign a number to that fact. I figure you probably already knew that.
12. I absolutely love to read. I will read anywhere at any time. I could finish a book a day if I had the chance.
13. I read all different genres. Including cereal boxes.
14. I have a purse obsession. I know it's a sickness and I need to seek help for it. Someday.
15. Are you bored yet?
16. I am adopted.
17. I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and was adopted when I was eleven days old.
18. I need to have the insurance adjuster look at our roof to see if it has storm damage from the tornado/strong storms in January.
19. I wrote that so that hopefully I will remember to call the insurance adjuster.
20. Somehow I became a fan of Dancing with the Stars.
21. I am slightly embarrassed about that.
22. My sister-in-law wants me to take dancing lessons with her.
23. I think I could do a mean tango. In my dreams.
24. I don't think I'd look so hot in one of those little bitty dancing costumes.
25. I think I've mentioned that I'm tall. I still am. I expect to shrink some. But being tall means that I can weigh more now and have more places to spread it out.
26. I have a Winnie the Pooh collection.
27. I also have a collection of stuffed animals. Yes, I know I should have outgrown that years ago.
28. But my stuffed animals are so cute and fluffy. With interesting expressions. And personality.
29. I do not text message.
30. I work at a Christian Book Store. With Books! Good stuff!
31. My current favorite food is Outback Cheese Fries.
32. Which have 2900 calories.
33. Which may be why I think I wouldn't look so hot in one of those itty bitty dancing costumes.
34. I can be tempted with chocolate, cheesecake, peanut m&m's, and other assorted forbidden foods. But not apples. If I were Eve, I would have said no. Til he whipped out the chocolate.
35. Someday I want to live in a lighthouse.
36. I also want to live in a villa in Tuscany. Someday. There are no lighthouses in Tuscany. I sense a "life conflict" coming on.
37. Basset hounds are the most willful creatures on the face of the earth.
38. I love tulips! Even though they don't smell.
39. There's a girl dog named Chloe that lives next door. My 5 boy dogs love her. Even though no one is anatomically correct anymore.
40. I don't like movies that don't end happily.
41. Everyone knows that they are supposed to tell me if a movie doesn't end happily so that I won't watch it.
42. Someone forgot to tell me that Pirates 3 doesn't end happily. (my version of happy anyway.)
43. I will never watch Star Wars 3: the stith movie. Because it doesn't end happily.
44. I'm allergic to bees.
45. I can't believe you are still reading this. I'm not even reading this anymore. Just kidding.
46. Mary Jane said she wouldn't read past 45. I'm just checking.
47. I live in Kentucky and I'm wearing shoes. I am also not pregnant but I am in the kitchen.
48. I should be doing laundry.
49. I am sitting here with my head down on the computer desk at the prospect of trying to think of 51 more things.
50. I love Jesus. And He loves me. (How could I not have mentioned this first?)
51. I am going to memorize Psalm 90. Ask me how I'm doing sometime.
52. Did I say my birthday is in October? My husband's birthday is two days later than mine. But he's older than me. My friend MJ's birthday is the same day as hubby's. She's older than me too. But don't tell her I said so.
53. I probably partake of too much caffiene. I try to resist. but I am weak.
54. My daughter's getting married. January 2nd, 2010. Which is way too soon.
55. Sometimes I think I want a ferret. Because I am crazy.
56. I have an NCAA bracket. I picked Tennesse to win. Just because. They are an SEC team. And you always pull for the SEC team. And we all knew UK wasn't going to win this year.
57. I love my church. You can feel God there. It's a cool thing.
58. I am a crier. Over commercials. Movies. Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. Books. Other people's children graduating. Weddings. God has been merciful to keep me from bawling my eyes out at important events of my children. I have not embarrassed them by clinging to their legs, wailing, "no, not my baby! She's too young to (fill in the blank here.) Yet. There's still time.
59. Oooo...that was a long one. It should count for two.
60. Cinderella originally wanted to get married four weeks after her college graduation and two weeks after The Boy's high school graduation. I told her that I would be a bald-headed crazy woman if she did.
61. Fortunately, she changed the date.
62. I probably wouldn't look too good as a bald-headed crazy woman.
63. My favorite scripture today is Psalm 43:8.
64. It says,"Through each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life."
65. Cool, huh?
66. I am reading the bible chronologically this year. And loving every minute of it!
67. I have a brother.
68. We don't talk about him much.
69. But he has two children.
70. I like to talk about them. My niece is 9. My nephew is...older than he should be. 25.
71. He was born the year I graduated high school.
72. Which means I've been out of high school for 25 years.
73. This is getting depressing.
74. There will not be a quiz later.
75. Okay, 75 things is enough. Just pretend like this is my 75th post and we can stop the madness now!
If you are still reading at the end of this post, thank you! May your day be blessed!