Friday, October 11, 2013

Rest

Find Rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.  Psalm 62:5-6

Rest- forbear, hold peace, quiet self, rest, be silent, keep (put to) silence, be (stand) still, tarry, wait.


It's Friday and I think the admonition (or encouragement) to find rest in God alone is a good one.  It never ceases to amaze me how peace can fill my soul when by rights, I should feel all the churning turbulent emotions of a world not quite right.  However, when I place my focus on the right place, there is a quietness within my heart.  The world still swirls around me, but I am firmly anchored to Him.

May you find your peace in Him today.

2 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

I could have quoted this post in the blog I posted yesterday. We have the same message.

xoxo

Annette

Rachaelycp Doyleazy said...


Wish you all the best!
swtorfast.com is your first and best choice to buy cheap swtor credits with cheapest price and fast delivery.