Saturday, April 26, 2008

Derby Festival part 3

I know you balloon enthusiasts will be disappointed to hear that the race has been postponed. Last word was that they will try to get off the ground at 5:30. (The weather has been most uncooperative this morning. Light rain and a little windy.) So I thought I would offer up a picture from the great rush hour balloon race from yesterday.

I particularly enjoy how the energizer bunny appears to be about to crush several unsuspecting port-a-potties. Perhaps he was irritated at not being chosen to be the "hare" balloon.

On an unrelated note, did you know that an alternate for port-a-potty in spell check is potato? That's just gross.

1 comment:

annette said...

That is one big bun. Looks like that Energizer hare finally gave out. I'm not touching the port-a-potty comparison because, you know, it's gross. Hoping the balloon launch was a go! Love, A