Wednesday, April 21, 2010

if it were a garden, it would be full of weeds...

I have been most neglectful of my poor little blog. I'm not sure why, other than I'm still trying to find my footing after Jessi's wedding.

Oh, and I guess we can throw in the millions of medical issues past, current and future (would you believe that I am the only one who has not spent some time in a hospital since the first of the year?)

And then there's the little game we are currently playing called, "will he or will he not graduate?"

All of which has left me somewhat at the end of my rope. (never mind pesky little things like one boss leaving, another one coming, inventory and so on.)

All in all, life is good. We are surviving and sometimes even thriving. And I miss writing. So perhaps I'll find my way over here a bit more frequently. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

annette said...

I'm sorry things are so crazy for you right now. I started to tell you how much I missed your writing but felt guilty I'm not writing either. Hope you all are healthy again. So much life sometimes. So much stuff. Sending prayers and hugs your way this evening! Love, Annette