Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guess what time it is?!?

This has got to be one of my favorite commercials and it properly reflects the mood around my house this morning. It's the first day of school!



We did the haircut and open house yesterday in preparation for THE BIG EVENT! (I took yesterday and today off. So "going back to school" really is a holiday!) But don't worry, Jonathan. It's only a half day of school today. Just to get back in the swing of things. Then we'll spend this afternoon shopping for all the things that we didn't know we needed for classes we didn't know we were taking.


On a more serious note, my dad gets his test results from his biopsy today, so I would appreciate prayer for us as we wait.

Have a most blessed day!

2 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

I am standing in faith with you and your family and all our brothers and sisters in Christ for you dad.

Annette

Anonymous said...

You don't know how I appreciate your perspective on the first day of school. I prayed for your dad this morning and for you as you wait. I imagine you will be shopping in about an hour for all those critical things, covering books, and filling out a hundred forms. I felt like I was going to school too on those first days, with all MY assignments. Praying again as I type this for your dad. Love, A