Monday, November 26, 2007

Food poisoning vs. stomach virus

How can you tell the difference? The eternal optimist that lives inside me always hopes for food poisoning. After all, fp is not contagious unless everyone else has eaten the same thing. Which in our house is almost a statistical impossibility. So at least one of us should remain well. However, because I can't really tell the difference, I spend my time Lysoling and Cloroxing and sending people to the "other" bathroom because no one wants to take any chances. Unless of course, I am the afflicted one. Then it's pretty much take your chances. Because I am too sick to Clorox and Lysol. Anyway, it must have become apparent that we have been "visited" by something this weekend. The verdict is still out, but as always, I am leaning toward the ever popular food poisoning. (knock on wood, only one victim so far!)

1 comment:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

I'm sorry but I do not envy you!! Nope!! Especially right after Thanksgiving!
Hubby was sick on Sunday...bad headache and sick to his stomach, but nothing else. That was bad enough he said.
Anyway, hope you are much better by now!! :-)