Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mabel in all his/her glory...



***It appears that spring may have finally arrived here at the heigh ho house. (or at least in the backyard.)

***tonight is the final "study" night for the Esther Bible study. (of course, we still have the food portion of the program to go. Can't finish a Bible study without celebrating with food.)

***if your life is seemingly made up of random moments, then are they really so random after all?

***While this year seems to be flying by (can you believe it's almost April already?), it seems like it's taken forever to get here.

***I'm considering the benefits of exercise.

***Does considering count as exercise?

***Because if it does, I should surely have lost a few pounds by now.

***except for the fact that I had Outback Cheese Fries twice in seven days.

***primarily because there was a great cheese fry tragedy.

***which makes me glad that I don't model swimsuits for a living.

***the thought of which gives me a good laugh to start the day.

***I'm pretty sure letting the dogs in and out a billion times a day counts as exercise.

***my mouth gets plenty of exercise. Since it always seems to be in motion. (even when my brain isn't engaged.)

***do teenaged boys always wake up grumpy?

***do they come with the gene to create a "man cave"?

***and why does it smell like gym socks? Since they haven't taken gym class in two years. Bleck.

***writing random comments does not, in fact, assist in preparing one for going to work.

***so this one had better get off of the computer and find some khaki.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

Ang baylis said...

You are so funny! I am sure "considering" counts. I was just on the livestrong website entering in my "food plate" and it asks us what physical activities we've done. Did you know typing burns 84 calories/hr? Making beds counts as 112 calories/hr. I wonder if it takes anyone an hour to make their beds? Hmmm.... Have a great day. You are burning calories just reading this dumb comment!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Abba's Girl said...

Beautiful picture...

Hope you have recovered from inventory!

Love, Annette H

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Love that picture! The hope of spring! :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,