1. I might have anticipated the arrival of spring just a bit since it's been like SIXTEEN degrees the last two days.
2. The weatherman (who is always right) assures me that temperatures will be in the 50s and 60s for the next two weeks.
3. the amount of desperation in which the dogs must either go outside or come inside is directly proportionate to how busy you are or how many things you have in your hands at any given time.
4. It appears that Josh's foray into the world of being a giant bumblebee has paid off since we have at least three baby lemons on our lemon tree.
5. Past history has shown that only one lemon will grow to adulthood.
6. Perhaps we need to hold a telethon and raise funds to help extend the infant mortality rate of our lemons.
7. My dogs seem to think that slapping or pushing their food bowls around will make me fill them faster. They might be right. Or I might be entertained by dog bowl hockey.
8. While I don't mind the taste of Pillsbury Apple Turnovers, I don't like sticking my fingers in the dough.
9. I can never find a pair of scissors when I am looking for them. Of course, I can never find a pair of scissors when I am not looking for them either. Do we even have scissors?
10. If you are looking for a great book to read, try this. Or this.
11. We are going wedding dress shopping again on Friday. I think I'm excited. We'll see when Friday gets here.
12. It's almost inventory time again at work. I am not anticipating it happily. I'm hoping that will change. (I never feel "good" about inventory until it starts. It has something to do with worrying about whether or not we have prepared enough.) Although inventory will come whether I am happy about it or not. So I might as well be happy.
13. Does it make me a bad person if I am trying to decide if I want to be productive or not today?
14. Esther is a fantastic Bible study! Beth can really bring it!
15. Do you have any moments of peripety in your life? (I can think of three.)