Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Swiftly go the days...

It's JUNIOR RING CEREMONY!

Will a certain someone's mother embarrass the living daylights out of him by weeping and wailing "my baby" while trying to clutch him to her chest?

Will she embarrass him by belting out her version of "bread and butter"?

Will she bring enough kleenex to last the entire ceremony?

Will she make unique and interesting comments to the young woman who has caught her "baby's" attention?

Perhaps rather than singing "bread and butter", she might lead a mother's chorus of "sunrise, sunset" instead. (I actually heard that song somewhere this weekend. Huh.)




Stay tuned for more details on the day!

2 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

It's you job to cry and embarrass him by taking 500 pictures.

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

LOL!! I sing that song to myself every time I think my kids are growing up to fast. Or rather, I sing it to them, much to their dismay!!