Friday, November 2, 2012

Day Two

Ooooo...two days in a row!  It's almost like that new year's resolution you make and are really good at keeping the first few days. Except I'm normally not great at keeping new year's resolutions.  But I feel good for the few days that I'm successful.  

Today I am grateful for my Bible study girls.  The Lord has blessed with with a wonderful group of women from all walks of life.  It's the neatest thing to watch how the Lord moves in their lives and it's such a blessing knowing that they have my back covered in prayer.  Not to mention the fact that they humor me and allow me to think that I am the "teacher" when the reality is that they teach me more than they know.  

the girls

Oh, by the way, if you're looking for a great group of women to dig a little deeper in the Word with, we'd love to have you join us!

No comments: