Thursday, May 29, 2008

Can I just say that I love my church?

Oh my, last night's service was outstanding! Apparently they were only expecting around a thousand or so, but there were about 4500 of us there, ready to praise the LORD. Sometime around the song, "My Savior Lives", I realized that this was going to be a "crying" service for me and by the time we finished with "I can only imagine" and "We will Dance" I was sobbing into a borrowed kleenex. (Yes, it was clean. At least it was til I got ahold of it.) Oh, but it did my heart good.




May you be blessed with the reminder that our Savior lives this beautiful day.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

Don't you just love it when God totally makes His presence known?

I Can Only Imagine brings me to tears every time...

connie said...

Amen!!!