Sunday, May 11, 2008

Twenty years ago today...

at 2:50 in the morning, after 20 some odd hours of labor, I gave birth to the most delightful, beautiful little girl. She had a head full of curly brown hair. She had to be the calmest baby you ever saw, which was a good thing because her mother was a nervous wreck.

She has a wonderful sense of humor...
she is incredibly intelligent and loves to read...


She is so thoughtful....

and loves to give as much as she enjoys receiving...

she has a passion for music and a wonderful talent for memorizing....

and a delightful sense of humor....

but she also has a serious side....


and I have been blessed for twenty years to be her mom.

I love you, baby girl!



















5 comments:

Momala said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

And Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

annie's eyes said...

A sweet Mother's Day to celebrate J's birthday at the same time. Hope you both celebrate your gift! She is just beautiful, and I bet has a heart as big as her mom's. Mother's Day blessings to you, Karen. Love, Annette

Ang baylis said...

Oh, Karen... this is so sweet! I LOVE how you put her pictures in order. She is absolutely beautiful! The perfect gift for Mother's Day. (I had my daughter on Father's Day.) I hope your day is full of Joy, music and laughter!
Much love,
Angie xoxo

littlerad said...

Karen,
Please tell J happy Birthday from me... I loved the pictures...
I hope you are having a great Mothers Day...
Connie
GBU

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,