Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall into Reading 2008





Another reason to love Fall! Katrina is hosting the Fall into Reading extravaganza and I want to participate. One of the things that I love about reading challenges is that I try to put books on there that I might want to read but am slightly less than motivated to read. Or for some reason have been putting off (because I am afraid of what they might say.) I can also tell you that I am fairly certain that I will be reading plenty of things off the list as well. I have my trusty standbys that I reread whenever the fancy strikes. I also expect several favorite authors to release some books during this fall and I expect to find some new books on other peoples lists that I hadn't considered. That said, I've cut my list down to six titles. And they are:
















I'll leave it to you to guess which one(s) I might have been putting off....


In the meantime, stop by Katrina's and join the fun. I can't wait to see what you're reading this fall!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Those look good! Hmmm... which one have you been putting off? ;)

Queen B said...

Great list! Let us know which ones you love!

annie's eyes said...

I just got "A New Kind of Normal" and due to your current titles and one not as current, are you putting off "Having a Mary Spirit..." or Dave Ramsey, fun fun? Love, Annette

SJ said...

Those look good! You'll have to tell us what you thought of them.

I loved Tozer's Pursuit of God! Swindoll's Ester sounds wonderful (I loved Joseph). Having a Mary Spirit is on my list.

Katrina said...

I do the same thing -- use these challenges to read some things that I do want to read, but just haven't quite been motivated to pick up.

Enjoy your fall reading, and thanks for joining the challenge!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,