Monday, September 29, 2008

I am blushing...


because I was gifted with a wonderful bloggy award from my friar friend, Freddie. (and I love his blog too but I don't think I can send the award back to him...there's probably a rule about it somewhere. So I'll just say it here...I love your blog, Freddie. Although most who know me know that I am not necessarily a rule follower. Um...I am more of a rule bender. When necessary. Or fun. Or just because. But I digress.)
Okay, and there's this nifty little game that we get to play along with the award. So, here goes.
(I guess it's a word association game because I have to give one word answers. Which you might have guessed may be a little difficult to do. Because I am nothing if not wordy.)
where is your cell phone? um....
where is your significant other? (this is harder than it looks!) there
your hair color? blonde
your mother? (what? where she is or what color hair she has?) talking/white
your father? napping/none
your favorite thing? tulips
your dream/goal? Jesus
The room you're in? kitchen
your hobby? reading
your fear? roller coasters
where do you want to be in 6 years? (why six years?) Tuscany
where were you last night? here
what you're not? short
one of your wish list items? quilt
the last thing you did? dishes
what are you wearing? scruffies
your tv? (my tv what?) on
your pet? (which one?) five (dogs, one cat, a bunch of parrots. words in parentheses do not count.)
your computer? yes
your mood? silly (I no longer want to strangle that boy.)
missing someone? (did someone leave?) nope
your car? blue
something you're not wearing but love to wear? winnie-the-pooh
favorite store? bookstore
your summer? dry
love someone? yep
your favorite color? blue? (I love most colors...they all represent something to me.)
when is the last time you laughed? today!
last time you cried? recently?
And now I am supposed to nominate seven blogs I love. Or the people who write them. So...
And in all honesty, there are so many more blogs that I love. (check out Amy's, Lori's, and Tammy's!) But the rules say that I can only choose seven. (I'm sticking my tongue out at the rules!)


5 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Thanks for the nomination, girl...You did well not sure I can do that good. I will give it a try soon.:)

Abba's Girl said...

I will post this tomorrow. Glad you no longer want to ground or strangle your son. Have a blessed day.

Love, Annette

Angela Baylis said...

Thanks, Karen! You know I love you blog!! I will pass it on when I get a second. I am blushing, too!
Love you,
Angie xoxo

Anonymous said...

You are way sweet, Karen. I'd have to give it right back to you though, and that's against the rules. You make my mornings! Love you, Annette

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I just popped by to read your Monday post...I don't know what to say because I am so blessed by your blog and also your sweet encouragment.

I echo what has been written above...I will pass it on soon!

Have a blessed week!

Helen