Saturday, October 25, 2008

sunflower syndrome

I think it's going to take everything in me not to be grumpy, crabby or mean today. I just have that feeling.

And believe me, I have (mostly) legitimate reasons for feeling snarky.

However, it doesn't matter what my reasons are, being cranky is not a Christ-like behavior.

So I keep telling myself that I'm a sunflower.

Because sunflowers are happy, joyful, bright flowers.

I'll let you know how it goes.

So what do you do when you are feeling grumpy, crabby, mean, snarky and crabby?

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi, Karen. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you're feeling like a sunflower soon, not just telling yourself to be one. Your blog is beautiful. I know you hear that all the time. It might be the best blog design I've seen.

annie's eyes said...

Ice cream for breakfast seems to work for me. I hope you are feeling a bit sunnier now and I'm with you a big ol' sunflower sounds like a good plan today!
Love, Annette

Abbasgirl said...

I have one more cup of coffee and try to find something silly to read or watch a funny video...something like I Love Lucy, Keeping Up Appearances, Hogan's Heroes...just a couple of minutes of comedy usually does the trick...

Love, Annette

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,