Because there's not enough information about me out there.
Or because I'm lacking in imagination for the next few posts. (No, I don't think that's it. There's always something rolling around in my head.) Anyway, Brenda did this a few weeks ago and since I can't resist the idea of sharing, here goes:
1. Color: and I'm already stumped. I don't have a favorite color necessarily. I do tend to wear a lot of blue and black but I like purple, pink, and various other shades.
2. Dessert: PIE! or cheesecake. or chocolate cookies.
3. Smell: (what a strange question.) Probably my pumpkin spice candle. I can assure you that my favorite smell is NOT my basset hound. (what on earth does he get into that makes him smell like microwave popcorn butter?)
4. Flower: tulips! and crocuses. and pansies.
5. Animal: penguins. or puffins. I'd have a puffin farm if such a thing existed.
6. Month: April. Because it's spring.
7. Beverage: If I'm misbehaving, then it's mountain dew with caffeine. If I'm being responsible, then it's sprite. or grape kool aid. or water.
8. pair of shoes: okay, that's stranger than favorite smell. I am not a shoe person. (and it has nothing to do with residing in Kentucky. maybe my bedroom slippers? I have like 7 pair.
9. snack: might be chocolate. or cheetos. or Outback cheese fries. or peanut m&m's. It depends on the mood.
10. song: hmmm...anything by Chris Tomlin, Bebo's I will lift my eyes, Jeremy Camp's there will come a day.
11. book: because I am always reading, my favorites are always changing but for the moment...
As we forgive and mad church disease.
12. fruit: grapes, plums, pears, bananas
13. hair style: (?) um...anything that's attached to my head. because I am thankful for hair.
14. piece of clothing: um...yes, I am thankful for clothing. The more the better. pajama pants? bulky winter clothing that covers winter layers of fat? Oh, I know...the blue man suit!
15. store to clothes shop: anywhere that carries khaki skirts and maroon shirts. Since I wear LifeWay garb most of the time, it's the thing I replace the most.
16. season: spring!
17. hobby: reading. blogging. scrap booking.
18. thing to collect: dogs? (we have five.) willow trees that remind me of my children. Except my children have faces and willow trees do not.
19. movies: LOTR, Apollo 13, Mulan, and a host of others.
20. Restaurant: Outback for cheese fries, Cheddar's, Rafferty's, just about anywhere that doesn't require me to cook.
And I am so glad that this isn't one of those one word surveys. I suspect that I'm a bit too wordy for one of those.