Wednesday, May 6, 2009

an invite

You may have seen that Beth is planning on doing Me, Myself and Lies online this summer with anyone who is interested in participating. (Last summer's study No other Gods was fantastic!) Interestingly enough, the women's group at church is also planning to do this study. So, here's my proposal: I would love it if any of you would be interested in joining me in doing the study on Tuesday nights at Southeast. (actually, I'd love it if all of you would do it with me but I realize that the logistics are off a bit for that.) Jennifer will be speaking at the kick off event on May 12th and then the study will start on Tuesday, May 26th. If you are interested, please let me know. Also, I'd be interested in forming an online forum like we did last year (Cheri!) What do you think?

4 comments:

Michelle V said...

Karen,

I'd love to join in with an online forum. Our church also had already planned on this study in the fall and I had reviewed some of the videos and materials recently. So, this gives me a chance to do it once before I facilitate it in the fall at church.

blessings
michelle

Karen said...

Sounds great. I'll let you know how we are going to set everything up once I figure it out.

Cheri said...

No, I didn't drop off the side of the earth :-)
I just haven't blogged for awhile.
I am currently doing the MM&L study with my home Bible study group. We will be done next week.
But, I do plan on following along with Beth. She always brings new insight into the study.
If you want to use KY SIESTAS as a way to discuss the study, that would be great! Or a forum...whatever works best!

Cheri

Traci said...

I'm in for the online forum. I was so disappointed I could not do it at SEC (kids home all summer with a gazillion activities of their own). I'm looking forward to it. Need to get to Lifeway to get my book though!