Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our dear sister Bev is battling cancer.

She had surgery last Thursday and we were all hopeful for a beautiful outcome. Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone. Psalm 33:22

While I am still hopeful, it appears that her road to recovery may be a bit longer and harder than first thought. And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Psalm 39:7

If you have a moment, please stop by here and leave her an encouraging word. Then take another moment and read the comments that are already there. So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

There is something so encouraging about our brothers and sisters in Christ lifting up one another in prayer. It brings hope to my soul. (and honestly, tears to my eyes. Especially Blair's comment.)


Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him. Psalm 62:5

1 comment:

annie's eyes said...

The sweetest gift of being a part of a blogging community is the outpouring of love from the Body of Christ. Strangers become sisters, and closeness is not measured in miles. You said it so well--it brings hope to my soul. Love you, Annette