Thursday, January 17, 2008

It must be hormones...

because I spent yesterday feeling extremely cranky at anything that moved (and eating everything that wasn't tied down). I appear to be much better today. I'm sure you heard the collective sigh of relief from our part of the nation.

We had snow this morning! It was pretty and brief. Since we had already had our traditional "snow shock" earlier this week, there were only a few accidents. And the snow was gone by noon. I did take a couple of pictures of it as I was leaving the house. I'll try to post them later.

The Boy and Cinderella are both waiting for the computer so I guess I'd better finish up. Wouldn't want to stand in the way of another exciting entry in The Boy's spanish blog. Nor am I going to lose my temper over the crack that Cinderella just made. Because my hormonal moment is over. Over. I promise.

2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Snow, cold! Too cold for me. What do the parrots think about snow?

Karen said...

I'm not sure they think a lot about it other than they know it's colder. They're too busy fussing at the dogs. Or to be more accurate, Orbie (the Timneh) barks like the dogs (he sounds just like the Yorkies)and Hoku (the Catalina Macaw) tells them to be quiet. She even goes so far as to call them by name. Poppy just spends her time trying to figure out how to get out of her cage. And the dogs are waiting for her to figure it out too!