Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where does the time go?

I had to go up to The Boy's school today to register him for school next year. For his Junior year. I cannot believe it. He still seems to be this little boy.


Or this little boy.

It certainly doesn't seem like he should be taller than me now. Or planning his junior year of high school or turning sixteen in a couple of weeks. Since he's my baby, it's so hard to let him go. And bless his little (big) heart, I have the feeling I'll be embarrassing the daylights out of him over the next few weeks as he approaches the big birthday. Hopefully he'll have patience with his mother's sentimental heart!

1 comment:

Momala said...

Time really does go quickly. My oldest is 18 and it's so hard to believe how fast these 18 years have gone by. And, I think that boys act like they're embarrased when we moms get all sentimental, but secretly they still like it.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!