Saturday, March 15, 2008



Look at what I've got!


Clean Laundry! I'm so excited! And no, that green silky thing is not underwear. It's a tablecloth. I probably would have moved it if I had realized that it might look like something I wouldn't want to be showing on the internets. Anyhow, the new washer and dryer arrived yesterday afternoon! And I did laundry til eleven pm. And I'm doing more laundry now. I might even be washing things just to be washing them. Because I am so happy!


Dh did a wonderful job picking out new ones. (He said chose these because they had blue knobs. Um...that kind of sounds like why I might pick something. Perhaps after 21 years of marriage, we're growing more and more alike.)


Now, in case you weren't overwhelmed with a picture of my clean laundry, here's a picture of a surprise from Thursday. This little bitty flower was hiding under all that snow we had. It was just waiting for it's moment to shine. (I like the frog toes in this picture too!)


Well, the dryer just buzzed and so I'm off for another clothes adventure. (I know, you're thinking, "yeah, she's off, alright.")

Blessings from my house to yours!

2 comments:

annette said...

I love that picture. I think it is fraught with meaning. Hiding under the snow, waiting for its moment. Love this post, and your joy for laundry. Praying it is contagious!
Love, Annette

connie said...

Karen,
I am so glad that you no longer have to worry about dirty cloths... For me I think that I will enjoy your love of doing laundry at arms length, and contuine letting DH doing it...

I love spring and i love the picture, I have a ton of flowers within days of opening as well I will take some pictures when they start to...

Have the rest of a great weekend...