Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Reading Thing

Katrina over at Callapidder Days is hosting a Spring Reading Thing and since I have this book obsession, it seems like a match made in heaven for me to participate. Now, you have to understand that I have never participated in anything like this, so forgive me if I mess up the link or the post or the pixies dancing on the tulips. (Just checking to see if you were paying attention.) My current reading list is as follows:

Late additons:
I'm fairly certain that I will pick up a few new releases before June 19th. (Perhaps it's not so much an obsession as a compulsion!) Anyway, I'm thrilled to have any excuse to read. And if you're a reader too, grab a bunch of books you've been dying to read and check this out!



6 comments:

Queen B said...

Looks like a great list!!!

Momala said...

What a great list of books! I'll have to check into some of these, when I'm done with my list of course. :) Looking through everyones lists I'm finding a lot of new books that I want to read.

Rel said...

Nice list :) Mine is all fiction, I'm afraid but it would be good to add some of the ones you have here!

Katrina said...

Great list, Karen! I just read my first John Ortberg book last fall and really enjoyed it. And I always like John Piper and Chuck Swindoll. Thanks for being part of SRT '08! Enjoy your books! Also...love the picture of the books! :)

gail@more than a song said...

I'm kind of a wimp and stick to mostly fiction! Hubby reads mostly non-fiction and I think he's read Piper some; he went to hear him speak about a year or so ago.
Good list!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,