Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Reading Thing

Katrina over at Callapidder Days is hosting a Spring Reading Thing and since I have this book obsession, it seems like a match made in heaven for me to participate. Now, you have to understand that I have never participated in anything like this, so forgive me if I mess up the link or the post or the pixies dancing on the tulips. (Just checking to see if you were paying attention.) My current reading list is as follows:

Late additons:
I'm fairly certain that I will pick up a few new releases before June 19th. (Perhaps it's not so much an obsession as a compulsion!) Anyway, I'm thrilled to have any excuse to read. And if you're a reader too, grab a bunch of books you've been dying to read and check this out!



5 comments:

Queen B said...

Looks like a great list!!!

Momala said...

What a great list of books! I'll have to check into some of these, when I'm done with my list of course. :) Looking through everyones lists I'm finding a lot of new books that I want to read.

Rel said...

Nice list :) Mine is all fiction, I'm afraid but it would be good to add some of the ones you have here!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Great list, Karen! I just read my first John Ortberg book last fall and really enjoyed it. And I always like John Piper and Chuck Swindoll. Thanks for being part of SRT '08! Enjoy your books! Also...love the picture of the books! :)

gail@more than a song said...

I'm kind of a wimp and stick to mostly fiction! Hubby reads mostly non-fiction and I think he's read Piper some; he went to hear him speak about a year or so ago.
Good list!