Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Look at my hair!

I woke up to the strangest sensation this morning. There appeared to be a large quantity of fuzzy hair on my upper lip. Since I stopped taking steroids a couple of weeks ago, I was perplexed. And somewhat concerned. Then I realized what it was. Some time during the night, Oscar decided to lay on my pillow.

He then decided to lay his tail across my upper lip. For fun. Ick. However, I suppose a cat's tail across the upper lip is better than a sudden growth of orange fluffy mustache hair. On me. (I'm fairly certain that you would agree. I'm also fairly certain my husband would agree. The Boy, on the other hand, might feel like he'd found an ally in his fight for hair. Or he might be jealous.)

So, I'm wishing you a cat-hairless, no moustached, blessed day today! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

You have a blessed mustache free, cat hairless day as well.

Annette

Stephanie said...

what a cute cat

Michelle V said...

Too funny! My cat sleeps with me and sometimes in the middle of the night he will just randomly decide he wants attention and start nudging me to be petted. Hello! I'm sound asleep here! :)

Blessings
Michelle