Friday, June 20, 2008

Deeper Still




One week from today over 19,000 women (and a few men) will be gathering in Atlanta's Phillips Arena, praising God and waiting on their word from the LORD.

If you get a chance over this upcoming week, would you mind praying that He would tender the hearts of these women (and a few men) so that they would be receptive to His Word?

For safety as we all travel back and forth?

For patience as all 19,000 wait to enter the doors at once? (But not me. I'll already be inside waiting for the 19,000 women. That's one of the advantages of working the event!)

And if you are going to be there, look for me at one of the LifeWay stores. I'd love to see you!


3 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

I love watching a group of Christians waiting to enter an event. Everyone is so considerate and godly. However upon exiting the event and entering their cars, many times it's another story.

Can't wait to hear your report after the event. Have a blessed weekend.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

You can count on my prayers!

annette said...

Oh that will be tons of fun. I am praying for all to be coordinated for your trip, for your packaging of materials to be perfectly apportioned, and for your strength and refreshment. Love, Annette