Saturday, June 14, 2008

This time last year we were getting ready for my niece's wedding. So I thought you might like to join me in a walk down memory lane.



This, of course, is my niece. (I think the tiara and white gown gave away the fact that she's the bride.)



Here's Jessi with her fancy hairdo and lovely purple dress.



And Jonathan with his grandfather. I just loved having him dressed up in a tux. It's a far cry from his usual jeans and t-shirt.



My men, waiting for the wedding to start so the wedding could be over.



A proud grandmother and a Boy wishing he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.



a picture of my foot (to go with the picture of the back of my head.)




a picture of the next couple to be married in our family. (Has anybody told Jonathan that there's another tux in his future?)



this pretty much sums up his feelings for the day.

Thanks for joining me on my walk. I hope your Saturday is absolutely wonderful! and Happy Anniversary, Melissa and Josh!









4 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

Cute shoes!

I pray the Lord blesses and prospers their marriage.

Annette

Momala said...

What nice pictures!

annette said...

Beautiful family, abd best wishes to the bride and groom on their June wedding anniversary! Love, A

Katie A. said...

WOW! Was that really a year ago?