Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally!


LifeWay, in their infinite wisdom, has finally released the recording from the Deeper Still conferences from last year. (actually it is going to be a bible study.)

Anyhow, I have had the opportunity to listen to it again over the last few days, and let me tell you, I have been refreshed. (I've listened to two of them twice. Sometimes it takes more time for things to sink in!)Smiley Face

Even though I was there for the conference, even though I carry the notes in my bible and reread them from time to time, it was such a blessing to me to hear the words again.


If you are struggling or waiting or in a dry season, I would encourage you to listen to each of these three godly teachers. I know I have been blessed by their words.

4 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Thank you, Karen! I think it's just what the doctor ordered! I will order them right now! I'm so excited!
Much love,
Angie xoxo

connie said...

Amen I can't wait to listen to them...
Connie
GBU

annette said...

I haven't been to a Deeper Still event, but think very highly of the three anointed teachers. Glad LifeWay is making it a study. Can you imagine the blessing the internet and DVD studies are to those in places not fortunate enough to have Godly teachers. LifeWay has blessed me in many ways. Hope your day is back to normal! Love, Annette

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Oh, Karen, this sounds so good. I wonder if they are available as MP3s for download. I'll have to look. This would be wonderful! Thanks for the tip. You are always keeping your readers so well informed!!